Join us in shaping the future! G+D Mobile Security Sweden AB is looking for an Project Accountant in a full time position based in Stockholm to start 2019-02-01 for a permanent engagement.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position. For more information, please visit: https://www.gi-de.com/de/de/mobile-security
The Project Accountant is a team member within the Global Shared Services Center for Solutions & Services business, making sure the defined global processes are respected and the business transactions are being reflected in the financial books of all served legal entities.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that a fair view of the business is presented in the books at each period of the time, following the rules and legislations for local GAAPs and IFRS in reporting to the consolidated books.
This position offers the opportunity to shape the company’s financial processes and drive its financial performance in a great team and an inspiring atmosphere.
Order Intake Management:
- Main contact for Sales community in all questions regarding the global Order Intake Registration Process
- Verify “Order-Shipment-Invoice” documentation as well as all provided legal documents as for their completeness and validity for order intake registration
- Follow up on not registered orders
- Configuration of customer projects & CRM Contracts in SAP
- Budget up-date processing and analysis of over-spend projects
- Challenge Project Managers in regards to deviations of actual projects performance vs. budgeted/ forecasted efforts
- Time reporting Management
- Follow up on and maintain milestones billing information
- Trigger revenue and cost recognition for customer projects at Final Acceptance confirmation
- Follow up with the Project Manager on Final Acceptance confirmation and final closure of the project in SAP
- Month End Closing Activities:
- Resource related billing
- Reconciliations of balance sheet accounts related to Projects & book-closing related tasks, Profitability Analysis versus General Ledger and P/L versus Balance Sheet
- University degree in business administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of professional finance experience in a multinational company, preferably in accounting
- Alternatively: Upper Secondary School and at least 7 years of professional experience on accounting field
- Strong business acumen and experience with business partnership
- Strong IT skills – SAP (FI/ CO, PS) & MS Excel are our main work instruments. Remaining MS Office applications - PowerPoint, Word – are equally important
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as ability and willingness to develop smooth routines and efficient processes
- Clear, structured way of working with particular focus to the details
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals both inside and outside the organization
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks/projects as well as ability to manage high work pressure
- Strong sense of ownership combined with team-player character
- Customer orientation, handle successfully different cultures
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Any further language skills are greatly appreciated
What we offer:
- The chance to make a difference in your area of responsibility and the company as a whole
- A dynamic, international environment
- Great colleagues in an innovative company
- Competitive benefit package and collective agreement
If you are excited by new technologies and interested to join our team to shape the future of Mobile Security together, please send your application with subject: “Project Accountant” to email@example.com.