Looking for Engineers responsible for adaptations of highly sophisticated and complex machines for new currencies in Middle East and Africa.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for adaptations of highly sophisticated and complex machines for new currencies in Middle East and Africa
- Responsible for adaption of machines for existing currencies in case of changes and upgrades
- Ensure high service quality; build up a strong link to customer’s operational staff based on technical excellence and reliability
- Execute adaptation of Banknote processing machines for new currencies for new / existing customers
- Carry out adaptation of the machines for existing customers in case new denominations are launched or existing denominations are changed.
- Ensure continual telephonic support to the existing customers.
- Software engineering degree or similar education
- Adequate knowledge in Electronic Data Processing (EDP).
- 2 to 4 years of experience in field of software development for special purpose machines, preferably for customers within the African / Middle East region
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Good command of French is an advantage
- Keen and persistent in solving problems
- Candidate must be willing to travel extensively in the Middle East & Africa and also should be ready for longer stays aboard.
Apply To: email@example.com