Join us in shaping the future! We are now looking for a Bid Analyst to join us at G+D Mobile Security Sweden AB for a permanent position based in Stockholm.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position. For more information, please visit: https://www.gi-de.com/de/de/mobile-security
The main responsibilities of the Bid Analyst is to own the RFx process and to ensure standard offerings and quotations are developed and up to date. Moreover, the Bid Analysts coordinate the bid management process for Solution Sales in Professional Services globally.
The content of the Bid Analyst job is to a large extent back-office work related to bid management and the RFx process to ensure bids are coordinated, globally aligned and standardized.
The Bid Analyst is analytical, structured and efficient in ways of working. The Bid Analysts also have the ability to be proactive and actively foresee internal needs related to bid management and RFx.
Areas of Responsibility include, but is not limited to:
- Global coordination of bid management on standard deals
- Support RFx activities within Professional Services across all Divisions and Regions with standardization, automation and optimization.
- Support Service Owner in the standardization of solution portfolio including relevant bid document templates
- Main interface for Solution Sales Manager regarding standard engagements/deals
- Take risk assessments into consideration in RFx process
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience from bid management process and contract / legal negotiations
- Understanding of cost calculation and financial impact analysis
- Knowledge about current IT, cloud technologies and security information systems
- Preferably experience with working across different cultures
- Strong verbal, written communications and listening skills
- Fluent written and spoken English, other language skills are plus
- Very organized and quality conscious
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving mentality
What we offer
- A high performing international environment
- Great, helpful colleagues in an innovative company
- Competitive benefit package and collective agreement
- The chance to make a difference in your area of expertise
- Pleasant office located in Stockholm
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Please send your application with subject: “Bid Analyst” to email@example.com.