Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is seeking a Billing Clerk to join our growing team in Dulles, VA. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Manager, the Billing Clerk position is responsible for the billing functions of G&D Currency Technology America, Inc. and G&D Mobile Security America, Inc. This position ensures accurate and efficient processing of customer billing. The billing clerk position monitors customer payments and performs collection efforts when necessary.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process invoices from the accounts receivable system and creates manual invoices while ensuring billings are completed timely and accurately.
- Responsible for initiating calls to delinquent customers to collect payments on past due accounts.
- Keeps detailed records on delinquent accounts.
- Researches and investigates invoice problems or nonpayment of customer accounts.
- Collect and consolidate billing information, validate approvals, and compose data for Excel spreadsheets for large customer accounts.
- Maintain customer files.
- Performs other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years of accounting experience in accounts receivable.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of accounting preferred.
- Requires maturity and experience to interface with all levels of management, employees, and customers.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of MS Excel and familiarity with an accounting package
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at http://www.gi-de.com/us. Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity