Commercial Service Administrator (Temporary)
Looking for a temporary Commercial Service Administrator to assist the Commercial Service Manager for six months.
Scope and Purpose:
The Commercial Service Administrator is a part of service back office staff, the primary interface with Sales Department and Service Operation. This position requires a tactful, insightful, empathetic yet long term profit-focused individual who exhibits a strong sense of urgency and is able to address issues constructively while working through difficult situations. Cultivates a customer focused culture consistently, delivering exceptional customer service and satisfaction, and coordinates all service support activities consistent with strategic team and company goals & objectives. Requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent communication skills and timely follow-through. Consults with Sales, CAM, Service Operation or administrative staff to create channels of communication with and for benefit of customer satisfaction.
Key Result area & responsibilities:
- Collect monthly service activities from BCEAO and BEAC, follow-up and update the monthly availability of the systems, Communicate with the customer.
- Collect all Service Requests from BCEAO and BEAC, and compare with the monthly service activities received from BCEAO and BEAC. Inform the customer when the process hasn’t been followed properly.
- Fill-up Pricing Sheet with Service Costs for any request from Sales Department.
- Collect and analyse the Service Costs Elements, Provide an annual analysis per CB
- Maintain and update E-share documents related to Service (PS, AMC, Addendum, etc)
- Issue AMC, addendum and Subcontract as per Sales request
- Insure Service Request Form, Pricing Sheet and AMC (if any) are aligned with the Sales offer
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers, team members.
- Occasional overtime and work hours other than Sunday - Thursday may be required.
- Ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies , and company ethics have been strictly followed.
- Other duties as required for Commercial Service.
- Education/Training: Associate’s Degree or 3-5 years of related experience in Technical Service is required. Equivalence achieved through comparative work and life experience is acceptable
- Experience: Prior hands-on experience worked in Service Department minimum of 3-5 years of experience. Computer literacy, competency in use of all programs within MS Office Suite (Excel) and aptitude for learning specialized software programs.
- Knowledge/Skills: Strong proficiency in data analysis and associate reporting are required. Possess the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with other team members and customers wherever required.
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Possess excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-tasking.
- Ability to learn, open-minded, curious.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle stressful situations.
- Self-motivated, reliable, and accountable individual
- Proficient in English and French languages; Arabic/Portuguese a plus.
- Majority of job functions will be performed within an office environment.
- Ability to travel from time to time
Apply To: firstname.lastname@example.org