Customer Relationship Management Manager
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is seeking a Customer Relationship Management Manager to join our growing team in Twinsburg, OH. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
As CRM Manager you will lead a team who will be the primary liaison between the client and G+D team for day-to-day client support, order entry and resolution of issues. This high energy team leader will be a key driver in the development and implementation of new order processing and customer service systems while supporting multiple business lines with unique internal and external business requirements. The role will also include managing of tier 2 and 3 accounts in conjunction with other duties. This role requires detailed coordination and communication with Operations, Sales, Sales Support and management and an understanding of the business financials.
• Proactively lead and manage a team of Order Entry Specialists as an extension of the sales organization and key linkage to Operating units (Payment, Transit, and Government).
• Build a team of high performance customer relationship management experts with a focus on understanding customer needs, managing expectations and coordinating product availability and delivery in a fast paced environment
• Drive the upgrade of current and create new order processing systems, processes and procedures. Improve logistical flow of multiple product sources to provide seamless product delivery to customers. Work closely with numerous business partners to improve information flow throughout the organization
• Work closely with Operations, Quality and Supply Chain to ensure seamless and timely product delivery. Build strong working relationships with key contacts and management locally.
• Build strong customer relationships while proactively managing the day to day business.
• Responsible for maintaining effective customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as team members within the Customer Relationship Management group.
• Evaluate, analyze and identify order lifecycle process inefficiencies and present solutions to help reduce overall delivery timelines enabling us to be competitive in the marketplace.
• Review applicable RFI’s, RFP’s and contracts and provide consultative and written feedback to be included in customer responses. Assist in developing applicable schedules relating to customer specifications and SLA’s and ensure implementation of such custom requirements
• Collaborate in various projects as assigned by business owners. Current projects listed but not limited to: Dual Interface, Card Personalization, SAP implementation, and Fast reconciliation.
• Work continually towards self-development to stay current on customer service, sales and supervisory skills and procedures & practices.
• Continuously develop and nurture career development plans for team
• Oversee the onboarding process for all new Customer Relationship Management Representatives.
• Monitor programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction. Maintains in-depth working knowledge of GDAI systems and processes.
• Key daily responsibilities of team will include
• Provide prompt internal and external communication and follow-through regarding daily client issues, enquiries, and initiatives
• Provide accurate and timely order entry information to key internal and external clients while updating all required systems and customer reporting requirements.
• Ensure clients’ business requirements are met according to Service Level Agreements (SLA) and client requests; document and communicate SLA issues to clients as they occur
• Assist client in understanding G+D processes and procedures
• Work according to G+D business procedures and approved client requirements
• Participate in and contribute to internal and client meetings and conference calls as required
• Enter and update Sales Orders and Contracts according to customer requirements and G+D process
• Work directly with G+D team to ensure client initiatives meet internal requirements
• Support Sales Managers with client reports, requirements and meetings as required
• Improve reporting and performance analysis of individual and group performance
• Head of Customer Relationship Management
• Provide backup support to managers as required
• Attend Sales and Production meetings as per schedule
• Assist with G+D plant tours as required
• Negotiate deliverables per client requests
• Assist Accounting Department in resolving billing issues and discrepancies
• Ensure client reports are accurate and delivered on time
• Offer Management
• Product Management
• Approximately ten years experience in Client Services environment with direct customer contact
• University or college education in appropriate area
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Location is Twinsburg OH. Travel may be required domestically
• Proven interpersonal, analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
• Strong manager with proven track record in building high performance teams
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize with attention to detail
• Self-motivated team player with ability to interact in a collaborative manner
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure in meeting tight deadlines
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Internet
• Exposure to Project Management methodologies beneficial
• ERP knowledge and experience beneficial
• Syteline and or SAP experience and proficiency a plus
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at http://www.gi-de.com/us. Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity