Customer Relationship Management Representative
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is seeking a Customer Relationship Management Representative to join our growing team in Dulles, VA. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
Summary / Objective:
The Customer Relationship Management Representative is responsible for providing internal and external support for all customer relationship management requirements. This may include order processing, material procurement, coordination of production scheduling, sourcing of special packaging or solutions, coordination of logistics including product shipping, customs clearance and delivery. This position requires direct interface with customers, suppliers and internal support organizations to ensure timely and accurate deliveries. A high level of responsiveness and service is required for all order processing duties, responsibilities and other assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Order Processing and Customer Support:
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with customers on artwork design, approval process and coordinate preproduction meetings to understand customer requirements.
- Twinsburg - Coordinate customer site visits for press checks and tours ensuring all departments are aware of the customer expectations. Ensure all customer requirements are communicated to production prior to visit to ensure customers and production’s time is utilized efficiently.
- Manage the processing of customer orders to include order confirmation and compliance verification for technical feasibility, product/material availability, schedules, export regulations, security, commercial clauses and other relevant areas.
- Establish production and delivery schedules through direct communication with scheduling, other G+D manufacturing facilities, material suppliers and third party vendors including brokers, freight companies and internal shipping department to ensure accurate and on time delivery.
- Assist in the purchase of materials for the Cards group from domestic and international vendors. This includes production materials, outside services, etc. Verification of material receipt and approval of incoming invoices including freight charges as needed.
- Dulles – Coordinate with third party and freight vendor relationships.
- Twinsburg - Assist Product Management in chip procurement by working closely with purchasing.
- Support customers with inventory management by providing weekly or monthly inventory reports/order status reports.
- At times, assist with submission and acceptance of orders to and from the LBA program (Load Balancing Application) to track orders and production efforts with the parent company (MMT tool) and other G+D production site from initiation to delivery, including any claim handling.
- Support Finance for preparation of month end closing, monthly forecast, and eventually budget.
- Assist sales in developing quotations. Verify pricing on customer PO’s match quotations and/or contracts.
- Support other divisions when necessary.
- Interface with Engineering, IT and Project Management to ensure customer’s requests are managed in a timely fashion and in accordance to their specifications.
- Provide first level direct customer support to tier 2 and 3 customers via phone, email and/or in person, to resolve issues regarding scheduling, delivery, change orders, artwork, packaging, and/or quality related claims.
- Maintain regular communication with the customer throughout the entire process from receipt of an order, production, delivery, invoicing and claim handling as necessary.
- Manage order delivery status and scheduling updates.
- Oversee artwork design changes and approval processes for cards through coordination with the customer and production facilities to successfully proof and produce finished card printing designs.
- Provide second level support and backup to Customer Relationship Management Specialists.
- Production planning and tracking including coordination of efforts both internally with the various G+D production sites (through G+D’s Load Balancing Application tool as required), and externally from production order until delivery, including any claim handling.
- Coordinating with the manufacturing groups to deliver on time while maintaining delivery expectations and schedules between customers and production.
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Planner in the preparation of material and production forecasts to align with sales forecasts.
Packaging and Logistics Support:
- Oversee packaging, labeling and logistics requirements for all product deliveries in accordance to customer requirements. Work directly with customer, CRM Specialist and Project Manager to develop packaging and logistics plans.
- Assist in the selection of appropriate vendor, either internally or externally to meet scope of work for special packaging requirements. This includes meeting customer Service Level Agreement (SLA) of packaging needs and delivery dates.
Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may be changed or assigned at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum three (3) years of related work experience.
- Experience working directly with internal and external customers in a support capacity.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent organization, planning, and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word).
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- General understanding of ERP system functionality with respect to order processing, inventory management, status monitoring and receiving.
- Experience with SYMIX Syteline, or SAP.
- Experience with order processing, planning/expediting and scheduling in a manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at http://www.gi-de.com/us. Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity