Data Management Administrator
As a leader in securing credentials, Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is seeking a Data Management Administrator to join our growing team in Dulles, VA. We are an established organization in the growing mobile security market with a strong global presence and an excellent reputation.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
Summary / Objective:
G+D Mobile Security is seeking a Data Management Administrator with the ability to work in fast, dynamic, and technical environment with strong attention to detail. The primary responsibility of the position will be producing production data for smart card personalization, creating production setup for new cards, as well as working closely with engineers and program managers to create test cards. The individual will also be working with numerous internal and external customers to transfer and receive data. Other responsibilities include administration, maintenance, trouble shooting and upgrade of production related software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand smart card basics and overall smart card production architecture
- Administrate, maintain and upgrade production related software and tools
- Utilize software to generate, process, manage and transfer data
- First level troubleshooting and resolving problems in various tasks
- Communicate with G+D colleagues in other countries for coordination, information, updates and assistance
- Implement, improve and enforce efficient processes in lab environment
- Ensure tasks are completed with high quality and on time
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may be changed or assigned at any time with or without notice
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Strong understanding of software methodologies
- Solid experience with Windows based software
- Strong troubleshooting and analyzing skills
- Careful, detail-oriented, task-oriented and fast learners are most welcome
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to focus on key deliverables in a fast-paced production environment
- Self-starter who can coordinate with a team, yet work independently towards a common goal
Desired Education, Experience and Skills:
- One to Five (1-5) years of working experience is desirable, but fresh grads are also welcome
- Experience in programming
- Experience with database and data processing
- Experience with python scripts or any scripting language
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at http://www.gi-de.com/us. Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity