Join us in shaping the future! We are now looking for a Design Architect to join us at G+D Mobile Security Sweden AB for a permanent position based in Stockholm.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,300 employees and generated sales of EUR 877 m in the 2019 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position. For more information, please visit: https://www.gi-de.com/de/de/mobile-security.
The Design Architect holds a technical position in charge of the service design aimed at helping reduce costs for development and operations, and to ensure automation and time efficiency in customer delivery.
The Design Architect is expected to work closely with colleagues and other departments in creating blueprint, solution architecture, shared services and components for the end-to-end architecture and service design.
Furthermore, the Design Architect has advanced technical skills in the service design and architecture areas, service knowledge, IT and solution architecture, as well as a good understanding of the ITIL and overall development processes.
Areas of Responsibility include, but is not limited to:
- Drive innovation and secure the global view in terms of service design and service transition for existing and new services and solutions from a design architecture perspective
- Global end-to-end architecture, including components, common services, deployment
- Establish a global architecture blueprint to serve G+D solution and service roll-out in the most efficient way
- Evaluation and introduction of new technologies to be used internally, in collaboration with other functions.
- Design and document the overall global system architecture, for geo-redundancy, high availability, disaster recovery, deployment models, non-functional requirements (including monitoring, reporting, event logging, syslog, fault handing), 3rd party components and service dimensioning
- Manage blueprint architectures
- Breakdown roadmap to product backlog and end-to-end solution architecture, into common services, use case specific, reusable components
Qualifications and Skills:
- Solution Architecture and Solution Scoping.
- Experience of writing customer proposals and reports and be proficient in technical dealings with customers on the phone and in meeting.
- Experience of working across different cultures an international telecommunications or IT products & services environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of Service Software solutions within the B2B segment. Deep understanding of complex software, cloud solutions.
- Solid understanding and proven track record in design of cloud, IT infrastructures, architectures and solutions.
- Excellent and in depth IT-skills with specialization in Cloud, IT networks and IT-security, but also able to cover operating systems, web application servers and databases.
- Understanding of ITIL processes and Service Management
What we offer:
- A high performing international environment
- Great colleagues in an innovative company
- Competitive benefit package and collective agreement
- The chance to make a difference in your area of expertise
- Pleasant office located in Stockholm
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career?
Please send your application with subject: “Design Architect” to email@example.com