Finance Business Partner - Sales
Giesecke+Devrient Currency Technology America, Inc. is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join our growing team in Dulles, VA. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
Discover Your Passion for the World of Banknotes. G+D Currency Technology is a market leader in creating innovative solutions for banknotes and banknote processing systems. We are a trusted partner to central banks and the currency industry, increasing security and efficiency in the money cycle. As part of Giesecke+Devrient Group, we offer a wide range of development opportunities in an international, family-owned company that has more than 11,000 employees worldwide. In addition to a competitive salary, you can expect an excellent package of benefits, and flexible working conditions.
Requires full immersion into the service operations and support business to understand the drivers, opportunities and challenges in order to provide analytical support to the executive management team, to improve operational performance and to drive financial results.
- Responsible for understanding, reconciling and validating financial data to support the month end financial close process using SAP.
- Prepare, analyze and present monthly, quarterly and annual operating results, variance and profitability analysis for the Service business, including order income and backlog.
- Lead the preparation, analysis and review of budget, forecasts and financial reporting for the Service business line
- Participate in pricing & cost proposal development for new business opportunities and contract change proposals
- Develop reports and maintain SAP master tables
- Create and maintain financial models for business case analysis
- Implement standardization and process improvement opportunities
- Build successful partnership with key internal customers and cross functional teams
- Ad hoc reporting and analytics execution
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-6 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting/Auditing or contract management
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting (MBA a plus)
- Knowledge of US GAAP & IFRS is desired
- Experience in financial ERP systems (SAP) and business intelligence tools (Qlik, Tableau) is a plus
- High proficiency in Excel and Access to effectively manage big data and develop advanced financial models and data analytics
- Self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Requires strong analytical, problem solving skills, conceptual thinking and creativity
- Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to set goals, objectives and timelines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong interpersonal and teamwork skills that foster a collaborative environment
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at https://www.gi-de.com/en/us/career/jobs/. Giesecke+Devrient Currency Technology America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Currency Technology America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity