Join us in shaping the future! G+D Mobile Security Sweden AB is looking for an Senior Controller with experience in an international IT, project delivery, managed services, software development or consulting environment in a full time position based in Stockholm to start immediately.
Giesecke+Devrient is a global company that offers security technologies, both in the physical and digital spheres. Every day, billions of people benefit from G+D innovations in their personal, digital and business lives. With around 11,300 employees across 32 countries, the corporate group develops, manufactures, and distributes products and solutions for the safeguarding of payment processes, identities, connectivity, and data.
This position offers the opportunity to develop within the Finance area with a great team in an inspiring atmosphere.
- Business partner for the managing director, the finance director and functional managers
- Preparation of financial budgets and forecast (cost centers, P&L, balance sheet and cash flow)
- Monthly analysis of the business performance
- Customer project and product profitability
- Continuous improvement of business processes and financial performance measurement (KPI)
- Contribution to monthly and year end closings
- General Finance administrative tasks, reporting and business follow up
- University degree in business administration, finance or other relevant area
- Minimum 5 years of professional finance experience in a multinational environment
- Extensive experience with the preparation of financial budgets and forecast
- Extensive experience with managerial reporting and financial analysis
- Solid experience with project controlling and pricing
- Some experience with the preparation and analysis of business cases and company valuations
- Understanding of group consolidation principles joined with knowledge of planning and reporting processes for multi-entity organizations
- Strong IT skills: MS Excel (VBA desired), PowerPoint, Word,
- SAP FI/ CO, BOPC and QlikView knowledge desirable
- Autonomous work style, highly motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Good team player with intercultural competence
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under time pressure to deliver good results within given deadlines
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Ability to plan and manage multiple parallel tasks and projects
What we offer:
- The chance to make a difference in your area of responsibility and the company as a whole
- A dynamic, international environment
- Great colleagues in an innovative company
- Competitive benefit package and collective agreement
If you are excited by new technologies and interested to join our team to shape the future of Mobile Security together, please send your application with subject: Financial Controller to email@example.com and kindly attach your CV written in English.