HR Business Partner
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is seeking an HR Business Partner to join our growing team in Dulles, VA. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient Group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
Responsible to work at a professional level and provide guidance to business leaders in functional areas of Human Resources including employee relations, implementation of programs and employment policies, recruiting, training and workforce development and ensure compliance with HR laws and regulations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with employees and management to communicate human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations
- Manages staffing levels by maintaining accurate reporting of headcount, open positions, co-op and temporary staffing
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment of all permanent and seasonal vacancies.
- Creates and maintains a strong relationship with selected staffing partners and outreach sources to ensure appropriate communication of job vacancies and strategic sourcing for candidates
- Conduct new hire orientation for all full time and temporary associates
- Consults with line management and provides HR guidance as appropriate
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions,
- Works closely with line management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and improve retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Manages HRIS process to process new hires, promotions, transfers, leave of absences and terminations
- Performs background investigations for all new hires and ensure annual requirements are met as applicable
- Conduct exit interviews analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints and assists with the completion of a thorough, objective investigation
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs
- Actively represent the HR team as a member of the Social Committee, Community Support Committee and Employee Suggestion Committee
- Perform all other tasks as assigned
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Proven track record of developing and sustaining positive and constructive workforce relationships.
- Solid exposure and understanding of business acumen
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to a diverse audience
- Excellent organizational, time management, problem prevention and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or Business Administration required
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in HR generalist capacity
- Working knowledge of human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity programs, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws
- Human Resource Certification required, or the ability to obtain certification within one year of employment
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at https://www.gi-de.com/en/us/career/jobs/ Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity