Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is seeking an HR Coordinator to join our growing team in Dulles, VA. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient Group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Payroll administration – Enter data into ADP, process payroll as a back-up, research missing and audit timesheets, process payroll changes, create monthly payroll reports, reconcile leave balances, respond to payroll questions from employees and managers.
- Assit with benefit audits.
- Assist in the development and the implementation of human resources policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining information in the HRIS system to include entering new hires, changes and termination information.
- E-verify new employees and maintain I-9 documents to stay in compliance with Federal requirements.
- Assist and coordinate daily personnel programs and performs general duties in the human resource department.
- Assist with new employee orientation.
- Maintain personnel files and bulletin boards with updated and current information.
- Coordinate applicants, setup appointments, special projects and/or employee activities.
- Respond to workers’ compensation and unemployment compensation claims.
- Other human resources responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other relevant area
- 1+ year experience in an HR environment
- Must possess basic knowledge of employment and labor law
- Familiarity with HRIS Systems combined with strong computer skills required
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks with the ability to work well with all levels of staff
- Must possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at https://www.gi-de.com/en/us/career/jobs/ Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity