JAVA Development Engineer for Financial Systems
The JAVA Development Engineer is responsible for the application of system design, development, operation, and maintenance.
You are about to become part of a young and idealistic team: Experience Giesecke & Devrient’s long tradition of using cutting-edge technology. Explore the unlimited market of management services with us. Take advantage of the opportunity to work with associates and clients from all over the world.
Number of Vacancies: Several
- Application of system design, development, operation, and maintenance
- Communicating with customers to understand and adapt to customer needs
- Providing technical support for the company’s other departments
- 2-5 years’ work experience
- Familiar with JAVA and proficient in software development based on J2EE software
- Familiar with common technical frameworks, such as Spring, Struts, etc.
- Familiar with Oracle and other databases
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
The following qualifications are also preferred:
- Familiar with C, C++, VB, and other programming languages
- Familiar with WebLogic and other middleware technology
- Familiar with modeling tools
- Project experience in finance or the petrochemicals industry
- Experience developing IC card systems
- Good level of English
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us! Send your application by e-mail GDChina.firstname.lastname@example.org.