Key Account Manager
Join us in shaping the future! We are now looking for a Key Account Manager to join G+D Mobile Security Sweden AB for a permanent position based in Stockholm.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position. For more information, please visit: https://www.gi-de.com/de/de/mobile-security
Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for Sales of all Mobile Security products and services towards assigned customers
- Acquire new customers and develop long-lasting customer strategies
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Create presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Consulting and negotiations towards and including C-levels
- Budget responsibility, including forecasting/pipelining and coordination of customer related activities
- Support and coordination of regional Large Account sales teams for developing business solutions
- Analyzing the available market and initiating / executing sales and business development activities for solutions
- Initiating interaction and driving sales activities with potential customers.
- Coordination of RFX responses.
- Proposal of (new) use cases - initiate and drive innovations from a solutions sales perspective
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in international Sales of capital goods preferably in the Automotive, Consultative, Telecom or Software Industry
- Comprehensive understanding and experience in solution selling and consultative selling (value based selling)
- Capable of developing business with existing and new customers
- Ideally background knowledge from a larger Enterprise with a global footprint
- Degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering, marketing, or other, equivalent long term experience and understanding of complex communication technology and / or software solutions
- Self-driven, open minded, creative, result-oriented team player who independently drives sales and business development to expand and maintain current sales positioning
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience to work within environment of diverse cultures
- Willing to do international travelling regularly
- Fluent in Business English both written and spoken is mandatory
- Basic knowledge in Swedish is favorable
- Basic knowledge in German is advantageous but not required
What we offer:
- A high performing international environment
- Great colleagues in an innovative company
- Competitive benefit package and collective agreement
- The chance to make a difference in your area of expertise
- Pleasant office located in Stockholm
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Please send your application with subject: “Key Account Manager “ to email@example.com.