Manager – Field Operations
Looking for a Manager-Field Operations capable of directing and applying vast knowledge of expertise in a fast paced & dynamic Field Service Operation, using technical knowledge and industry experience of best practices and ensure both Regional Service Partners (RSP) and Direct Service Operations provide timely and accurate completion of service jobs & installations and ensure highest Customer Satisfaction.
To direct and apply vast knowledge of expertise in a fast paced and dynamic Field Service Operation, using technical knowledge and industry experience of best practices and ensure both Regional Service Partners (RSP) and Direct Service Operations provide timely and accurate completion of service jobs and installations as per agreed SLA’s and expectations, thereby ensuring each of our customers acknowledge our service with highest satisfaction. The MFO plays a vital role in creating long-term reliable service providers and customer relationships, MFO must provide governance across all areas of Regional Service Partners and Direct Service Operations including Service Management, Highest Level of Service Delivery, continual service improvement and Customer Loyalty.
Key Performance Area 1: Customer Satisfaction
- Successful service delivery – Review Distribution Service Providers (DSPs) and Direct Service SLA achievement are as per agreement
- Build a good professional relationship with key staff of DSPs
- Ensure DSP’s provide development, training, generate new knowledge and advances in theory and practical for the rapid pace of technological change in all product domain.
- Call Centre Management: Must engage with Help Desk and gather customer feedback on repair, installation experience within the MEA region and ensure to share the feedback with all concerned Regional Service partners , direct service and achieve 90% Net Promoter Score for the Middle East & Africa Region
Key Performance Area 2: Business Performance
- Manage DSPs interaction and expectations regarding development efforts. Develop lasting relationships with DSPs’ personnel that foster ties. Communicate effectively with DSPs to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
- Must have Good Technical acumen and communication skills around issues and opportunities and get things done, make things happen aptitude
- Must collaborate with Senior Management on Client Account Management and drive continuous growth
- Must develop Service reporting and sponsor service delivery meetings for improvement in service performance
- Following up and ensure to improve with Regional Service Partners where service delivery is not meeting expectations
- Identify and work with Regional Service Partners to improve Service Delivery Performance
- Material Management: Ensure DSP’s effectively plan component procurement based on actual parts consumption, predictive maintenance and ensure sufficient level of parts are always available without overstocking the inventory to avoid part obsolescence
Key Performance Area 3: Professionalism
- Understand complex database concepts and effectively employ different information systems to monitor repair performance, failure analysis, productivity and part consumption.
- Understand industry concepts and consistently applies them in client engagements.
- Training Function: Provide timely periodic technical training for new products and technologies to all Regional Service Partners within the MEA region.
- Help Desk Function: Ensure to constantly monitor that the Help Desk provides timely information on all Technical support requirements and queries made by customers.
- Central Repair Function: As required provide a central repair function with Return Material Authorization (RMA) where advanced and highly skilled technics are applied for complex repairs carried out on time at the Competence Centre in Dubai
Education, Experience & Others:
Education/Training: Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics or relevant Industry experience. Must be trained with proficiency in MS Office Suite , SAP Service and MM Modules
Experience: Must have relevant Industry experience with 10 years of managing Distributor Service and Direct Service Operations within a fast paced service organization.
Others: Must have effective communications skills with strong orientation for customer focus and teamwork. Must be prompt to respond to all customer issues at all times, there may be instances where supervision may be required during a project. Must be willing & able to travel at a short notice.
The above job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including Key Responsible Areas, to be performed by the employee for this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Giesecke+Devrient Currency Technology FZE reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the organization desires.
Apply To: email@example.com