Marketing Communications Associate
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is seeking a Marketing Communications Associate
to join our growing team in Dulles, VA. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient Group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
Manage marketing efforts for B2B technology business, reporting to the Director, Marketing Communications and supporting the Sales teams
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage tradeshows, events, seminars, including booth properties, logistics preparation and new event participation plans
- Negotiate with event managers and external vendors
- Create and maintain sales support materials, including customer presentation templates, market strategy deployment, collateral, fighting guides, newsletters, white papers, giveaways, etc.
- Investigate, secure and support speaking opportunities within the industry
- Write articles to support industry publications
- Implement and support social media plan based on corporate policy
- Liaise with media contacts and write press releases
- Maintain data and updates for internal and external market data, deliveries, customer references, quotes, etc.
- Support the development of the strategic and tactical activities for the Mobile Security group in the US market and deliver to the Americas’ markets via marcom channels
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills to work effectively in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment that requires balancing multiple assignments simultaneously on a daily basis
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and extreme attention to detail necessary for writing, editing and formatting assignments and technical information
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but participate in a team as required
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals of varying degrees of technical competency and at all levels from diverse cultures
- Computer literacy with multiple software programs– Microsoft Office required, Adobe Creative desired
- Product Marketing skills and experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent plus 3 years of experience
- Occasional travel, weekend and/or evening work may be required
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at https://www.gi-de.com/en/us/career/jobs/ Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity