Order Processing Associate
Giesecke+Devrient Currency Technology America, Inc. is seeking an Order Processing Associate to join our growing team in Dulles, VA. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
Discover Your Passion for the World of Banknotes. G+D Currency Technology is a market leader in creating innovative solutions for banknotes and banknote processing systems. We are a trusted partner to central banks and the currency industry, increasing security and efficiency in the money cycle. As part of Giesecke+Devrient Group, we offer a wide range of development opportunities in an international, family-owned company that has more than 11,000 employees worldwide. In addition to a competitive salary, you can expect an excellent package of benefits, and flexible working conditions.
This position will be working in a strong team environment, supporting Finance by performing order processing tasks. In this role, you'll ensure that sales orders and service contracts are entered accurately and in a timely manner into our systems and you will work with customers and multiple G+D departments to ensure a positive customer experience while driving order issues to closure.
- Accurate and timely processing of customer sales orders for spare parts and small machines, including entering of orders, releasing orders to the warehouse, monitoring shipment status, ensuring billing accuracy and troubleshooting any issues. Work closely with the Warehouse, Logistics and Operation teams to ensure timely delivery of all orders.
- Data Entry of new warranty contracts and service contracts in SAP CRM system, ensuring proper customer, install base, coverage periods, covered items, service level agreements, and billing schedules.
- Update of service contracts in SAP CRM system as necessary to include contract renewals and changes to coverage schedules, billing schedules, billing amounts, contract SLA’s, etc.
- Issue standardized service contract renewal notifications to Customers according to a provided schedule.
- Communicate order information to customers. Assist customers with routine inquiries regarding service contracts and orders.
- Communicate service contract SLA’s and updates to SLA’s to Field Service staff, as applicable.
- Investigate, coordinate and resolve issues with orders and service contracts, working cross functionally to resolve problems.
- Coordinate with the Finance and Accounting teams to resolve any discrepancies and ensure accuracy on all credit, payment, billing and return issues.
- Assist in data input to CT Sales Planning Tool and other systems
- Provide reporting to external customers and internal business partners on orders, service contract, shipments, backlog and returns.
- Prepare customer quotes and contracts documents upon request from internal stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance to all company and business policies for processing sales orders.
- Assist with customer projects, management and team members as needed.
- Associate degree or proven related experience desired; College degree a plus.
- Working knowledge of the appropriate operating and information systems (SAP, CRM, Salesforce).
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills with good analytical skills.
- Outstanding follow-through, time management and planning skills to deliver results.
- Excellent communications skills, able to promote ideas effectively at all levels.
- Strong relationship management skills, able to work effectively with management and staff at all levels.
- Well-developed organization, prioritization, and time management skills. Ability to handle multiple assignments, efficiently work under pressure and in a team environment in order to meet deadlines and react to changing priorities.
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of G+D’s banknote processing systems and services along with an awareness of customer requirements.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at https://www.gi-de.com/en/us/career/jobs/. Giesecke+Devrient Currency Technology America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Currency Technology America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity