Production IT Business Systems Analyst II
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is seeking a Production IT Business Systems Analyst II to join our growing team in Twinsburg, OH. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient Group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
Documents solution designs and technical requirements during the development and implementation of card production systems. Ability to quickly understand business expectations, transform client’s required features into technical specifications, and track system deliverables to ensure high quality outcome is achieved. A results-driven team player attitude, along with strong business acumen and interpersonal skills, robust data analysis and logical abilities, time management skills, experience with formal requirements traceability, knowledge of IT SDLC methods, and familiarity with best practices such as GAMP-5, CMMI, or ITIL methods. Production IT systems manage the transformation of client input data to generate necessary files and reports used during card personalization. Knowledge of payment card standards (PCI) and technologies related to integrated-circuits, is a plus. Transforms functional requirements into technical specifications during creation of card production programs. In concert with project managers, this role defines, tracks, and aligns the IT requirements and design elements through the project life-cycle. S/he works in conjunction with internal teams to document appropriate use-cases, review code deliverables, assist with conducting testing protocols, and administer the life-cycle management of Production IT change requests and release processes.
- Accountable for facilitating, collaborating, defining, and documenting technical specifications and changes.
- Responsible for IT project documentation; ensures content is comprehensive, technically feasible, in alignment with system capabilities, conforms to IT and regulatory standards, and uses consistent documentation formats.
- Conducts requirements peer-reviews to ensure technical specification details are being correctly interpreted.
- Documents technical designs, tracks deliverables, and assists in preparation of use-case testing summaries.
- Assists project team in the execution of formal testing scripts and oversees approval for user acceptance plans.
- Manages and tracks status of requirement changes through project lifecycle; updates and refines as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of agreed requirements– verbally and in written form – to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- As technical liaison, confirms project scoping for client solutions; communicates effectively to identify options, explain issues, recommend solutions, manage risks, and reduce escalations during project design and delivery.
- Provides IT incident resolution oversight, including first-time-right, root cause analysis, and corrective actions.
- Uses and improves standardized templates to accurately and concisely manage requirements documentation.
- Ability to manage competing priorities across multiple projects and timely deliver to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Contributes to feasibility studies, Statement of Work (SOW) and RFP/RFI responses, certifications, audits, etc.
- Facilitates processing actions required to implement change requests, including request log management, status update tracking, scheduling and coordination, obtaining approvals, and effectively filing associated paperwork.
- Administers activities associated with daily production files to ensure successful receipt and processing of jobs.
- Adheres to company policies, follows department procedures and standard practices, and respects guidelines governing privacy, physical security, and information security.
- Self-starter with ability to balance a sense of urgency against measured thinking and attention to detail.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times with good communication skills, team player.
- Willingness to occasionally work beyond regular office hours when needed; limited travel may be required.
- Displays reliable work habits, including collaborative attitude, punctual attendance, and appropriate dress.
- Work performed in a light industrial setting; exposure to shop floor noise, and occasionally may lift up to 40 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, reach and move safely around the facilities.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- Experience managing formal requirements matrix and documenting comprehensive technical specifications
- Expertise in testing validation methods with use-case development and defect tracking; Jira preferred
- Consultative and analytical skills with effective technical planning and strong problem solving capabilities
- Fluent with technical processes and nomenclature, and disciplined approach to reporting/tracking key metrics
- Ability to create, understand, and run SQL ad-hoc query scripts and reports
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Math, or Software Engineering with 5+ years of relevant experience; or an Associate Degree with 7+ years of experience in a similar role is required
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on technical experience working with MS-SQL Server environments, to include basic familiarity with table structures, query writing, XML,.Net, Java, Web services, and transmission protocols
- High level of computer competency in Microsoft Office Products (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio)
- Familiarity with ERP systems and Supply Chain Management operational concepts; Infor Syteline or SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of payment card industry (PCI) requirements, and EMV (Europay, Mastercard and Visa) is an asset
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at https://www.gi-de.com/en/us/career/jobs/. Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity