Join us in shaping the future! We are now looking for a Project Manager to join us at G+D Mobile Security Sweden AB for a permanent position based in Stockholm.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position. For more information, please visit: https://www.gi-de.com/de/de/mobile-security
The Project Manager is overall responsible for implementation of sold services to customers through project management and delivery, effective management of projects on budget and time, as well as the handover of implemented projects to the service operations team. The Project Manager initiates change requests during project delivery and is responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the implementation of services.
In addition to project delivery, the Project Manager works in close collaboration with Solution Sales Managers and Customer Service Managers in Service & Solution Sales, as well as the Service Operations team.
Travels will occur in the position.
Areas of Responsibility include, but is not limited to:
- Project planning and implementation of service based on customer agreement
- Manage scope definition and estimation phase of customer project and create customer documentation, including costing and timeline based on input from all internal stakeholders, acceptance criteria and execute the project
- Engagement and trust-building with relevant technical stakeholders from the customer and internally during project scoping and design
- Customer satisfaction in individual projects from service implementation perspective
- Project execution to contract fulfillment, including triggering of invoices and milestone payments including achieving final acceptance for the project.
- Manage and meet budget (P/L and/or cost per project) and time targets in accordance with scope for individual customer projects, in all applicable tools for Finance and Management
- Monitor and report progress of the project to all Finance and Management stakeholders
- Support to and interaction with other jobs and functions
Qualifications and Skills
- Deep understanding and knowledge about project management
- Strong team player with the ability to manage project delivery teams effectively while having a driving mentality.
- Market knowledge of Telecommunication, Payment industry and/or OEM (Mobile devices)
- Understanding of IT, cloud technologies and security information systems
- Strong ability to develop senior level relationships with key players internally and externally
What we offer
- A high performing international environment.
- Great, helpful colleagues in an innovative company.
- Competitive benefit package and collective agreement.
- The chance to make a difference in your area of expertise.
- Pleasant office located in Stockholm.
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Please send your application with subject: “Project Manager” to email@example.com.