Sales Team Assistant
Looking for a Team Assistant reporting to the Head of Sales Central Banks and provides support for several team members.
Scope and Purpose:
- This position reports to the Head of Sales Central Banks and provides support for several team members.
- Perform general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as scheduling of meetings, travel arrangements, expense reporting, calendar management, taking and distributing meeting minutes, copying, screening mail, ordering supplies, and maintaining department records.
- The job-holder will have a hybrid responsibly of both the Personal Assistance to the Head of Sales and Business Support assistance essential to the direction and operation of the organization.
- The Business Support Assistant will be required to work flexibly, in a rapidly developing office environment. It may be necessary to assist, or cover for, other Sales Administration staff from time to time.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
Duties as Personal Assistance
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Travel arrangements in coordination with Administration Department and assisting in processing travel expenses
- Dealing with correspondence and writing letters
- Set up and meetings and conferences
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and posts
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Maintaining hard copies and electronic filing system
- Actions taken ensure that the Head of Sales can function efficiently and effectively in performing his role for the organization
- Anticipates HoS's needs and provides answers, solutions, and options to ensure those needs are met
- Responds to changes with an appropriate sense of urgency and professionalism
- Communications are highly professional and the highest level of confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Support the HoS in Sales Performances tracking and measurements with SalesForce (i.e. creating dashboards, reports, etc.) and to coordinate with Finance and Sales Controlling for the KPIs of the department.
Duties as Sales Team Assistant
- Preparation of Monthly Sales Meetings
- Preparation of customer visits to Dubai
- Preparation of visits of customer in other countries
- Visit customers and distributors, as per the requirements of MD and Head of Sales
- Establish travel reports and to do lists and follow up
- Liaise with customers as assigned by Head of Sales/MD
- Liaise with and monitor distributors and partners, as assigned by Head of Sales/MD
- Participate in establishment of quotations and tenders
- Observe and report customer requirements and complaints
- Degree from a recognized University, preferably in Business or Management
- 3-4 years’ experience in the relevant field in a large organization
- Secretarial skills & IT basic applications: MS Office, Internet, e-mail etc.
- Good Team player
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good command of English
- Administrative experience in a corporate environment interfacing with senior and executive level management and customers.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- Proficiency in MS office products (Excel, Powerpoint, Word); Outlook; SalesForce is a plus
- Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to function well in a busy and varied environment and work well under pressure
- Good command of English
- Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Individuals who are self-motivated and do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
- Excellent attention to detail, well organized, dedicated, trustworthy and have a high level of confidentiality
Apply To: firstname.lastname@example.org