Service Design Manager
We are looking for a SERVICE DESIGN MANAGER to staff our new established Operations Center in Barcelona.
Drive assigned End to End Service Design projects based on G&D Mobile Security product platforms. This includes holistic service definition, design and enhancement of existing infrastructures and environments and support models.
- Being part of initial and on-going service solution design process
- Consult toward Product Management - Services and/or R&D in relation to technical implementations of a service idea
- Implement test environments and prove of concept set-up to validate technical feasibility of a service
- Assure a new service meets the operational, maintenance and administrative standards of G&D Mobile Security-Managed Services
- Design, own and improve dedicated generic Service transition or operation processes
- Ensure that Service Packages are well defined and documented in the Service Catalogue in coordination with Service Catalogue management
- Support specific service fine tuning and optimisation processes
- Create a holistic service management environment based on existing or new products, resp. 3rd party products where appropriate.
- Guiding and triggering development of IT-designs and drive necessary enhancements in products enabling new service features (e.g. HA and DR capabilities, specific new features for product administration) the product platform might not initially support.
- Own a service design process from the initial idea until transition to service operations.
- Support the service design team activities with specific product knowhow.
- Assist in the specification and estimation of service projects where appropriate for bid work.
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Very good understanding and ideally also working experience with G&D Mobile Security product platforms
- Solid understanding and proven track record in design of IT-infrastructures, architectures and solutions
- Proven track record in project management
- A technical education
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Able to write specifications and processes and be proficient in technical dealings, training and workshops with internal teams as well as customers on the phone and in meetings.
- ITIL Foundations v3 certified.
- Ability to work across cultures.
- Experienced presenter
- “Driver” mentality, strong sense of ownership
- High integrity
- Experience of project management and/or IT consulting, preferably within in an international telecommunications or IT products & services environment
- Knowledge about Certification frameworks as e.g. SSAE-16, SOC1, SOC2, ISO27001, ISAE 3402
- Experience with HA and DR solutions and development of business continuity plans.
- Experience from a network operations center, helpdesk services or other remote support and operations center.
- Good IT-skills with specialisation in IT-networks and IT-security, but also able to cover operating systems, web application servers and databases.
- ITIL Expert certification would be beneficial
- Knowledge of NFC, Global Platform, VISA and MC security specifications and mobile communication
- Basic cryptographic (algorithm, keys) knowledge
- University degree level
- Certification on project management (preferably PRINCE 2)