Shift Lead - Service Bureau
As a leader in securing credentials, Giesecke+Devrient is seeking a Shift Lead - Service Bureau to join our growing team in Twinsburg, OH. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
Shift hours are Sunday-Thursday 10:00pm-6:30am with some overtime required at times.
Job Summary: The Shift Lead – Service Bureau provides a valuable link between Operators, Production IT, Customer Service, and Service Bureau Management to ensure productivity goals and SLA are properly met. Responds to inquiries with regards to machine capacities and employee performance. Maintains and accurately updates scheduling, assists in answering Non Conformance Report related issues for the department, escalates issues for appropriate action. Oversees the activities of the work group during a typical shift by assigning basic tasks, providing on-going feedback and direction as work is being performed.
- Supports Operators in problem solving as a subject matter expert in equipment operation
- Completes daily shift schedule including assignment of operators to machine
- Tracks job orders to ensure completion within the Service Level Agreement
- Leads shift communication meetings as needed
- Oversee shift operation to ensure the safety and productivity of all employees assigned to the designated shift
- Provides accurate reporting, escalates issues and follow up on resolution
- Ensure Production Orders are properly signed and tracked through the systems
- Performs audits to ensure compliance with verifications, ShopTrak transactions, quality checks
- Ensure proper health and safety procedures are adhered to by all staff
- Ensure departmental procedures and guidelines are properly disseminated to all staff
- Works with logistics team to request material components required for the daily production schedule
- Train new employees and coach existing employees providing retraining as needed
- Maintain strong rapport among all other departments within the organization
- Provides guidance on any employee conflicts that may arise during the course of the shift by partnering with the Manager on appropriate resolution
- Provide integral information required by Manager in order to address Incident Reports allocated for the department
- Write Work Instructions to support employee training
- Assist with training employees on process improvements and achieving KPI expectations
- Provide high level support to Manager and Senior Manager of department
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- Reports to the Service Bureau Manager
- Ensures quality checks are properly performed by the Operators
- Interfaces with local quality assurance technician and responsible for problem solving (material & process) in the daily work
- Compliance with and attainment of departmental goals
- Safety and Environmental Compliance
- Workforce training
- General maintenance and shift performance
- Exposure to shop noise
- Required to lift up to 40 lbs
- Ability to operate a manual pump truck
- Physically able to bend, lift, and stand over long periods of time
- Flexibility on schedule (must be able to work overtime and on weekends on an as needed basis)
- Ability to look at and monitor computer screen with charts/graphs and figures for extended periods of time
- Adhering to PCI standards
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills are required
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Minimum one year experience in a prior leadership role
- Minimum two years manufacturing experience required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, associate degree or certificate in supervisory training strongly preferred
- Prior experience working with a team on attainment of goals
- Understanding of quality processes and procedures
- Above average computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of general safety requirements
- Experience using ShopTrak and Syteline
- Proficient in operation of Personalization and Fulfillment equipment
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at www.gi-de.com/en/us/career/jobs/. Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity