Sr. Financial Analyst
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to join our growing team in Dulles, VA. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient Group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
Reporting to the Vice President of Finance and working closely with the SVP of the Business Units, provides management information and analysis. This position is responsible for monthly close preparation and financial reporting to headquarters and internal management. Provide support by being a partner of the Controlling team to the division management team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze, prepare and provide information on operational performance for Finance and business line management
- Assemble the reports for monthly reporting (i.e. Monthly Business Review)
- Develop and provide recommendations to support Sales and Operations using financial analysis
- Prepare divisional forecast and budget by partnering with divisional management
- Support divisional sales organization with sales forecasting, pricing and cost analysis support
- Provide monthly actual results to sales & service for reporting
- Perform monthly gross margin analysis
- Perform monthly close and financial reporting
- Obtain and validate the order income and order backlog
- Validate the recognition of revenue according to IFRS
- Calculate, record costs and monitor cost-to-complete projects
- Prepare and perform account reconciliation i.e. inventory, projects, inventory, reserves, warranty, deferred revenue
- Establish methodology in allocating expenses to business fields on the contribution margin
- Monitor pre-sale and post-sale analysis
- Provide ERP general ledger and product code account for new or changes to products or services
- Participate by providing financial calculations for RFPs and Business Cases
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and reports
- Manage/track/report of KPI’s from a Company perspective with input form the divisions
- Complete global corporate management requests as required
- Other special projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field with a minimum of six years of experience or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field with a minimum four years of experience
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with senior executives within the division
- Well organized, accurate, have the ability to multi-task, detail oriented and be a team player.
- Possess excellent computer skills (particularly Excel) and has the ability to work with multiple accounting and ERP software packages.
- Some limited travel may be required.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at http://www.gi-de.com/us. Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity