SW Report Writer and Developer
Responsible for creation of Reports using SAP Business Objects & Birt reporting and creation of customized software application using .NET and Java.
- Create New Reports using SAP Business Objects and Birt reporting
- Modify Existing SAP Business Objects Reports and Birt reporting
- Analyze Business Requirements to generate reports
- Create customized software application using .NET and Java
- Must be willing to travel on-site if required.
- Setup and configuration of development environment
- Responsible to troubleshoot and identify customer issues with the reports
- Assist in the preparation of report templates for customer communication
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationship with all customers at all times
- Keep up-to-date with technical and G+D product knowledge
- Create report documentation as required
- Develop small to mid-size customized applications as required
- Computer Science or related degree and prior experience in banking or warehousing industry is desirable.
- 4+ years in writing reports using SAP Business Objects (MUST)
- Experience in SAP Business Objects version 4.1 (MUST)
- Experience with Universal Design Tools (MUST)
- Experience with Business Objects Web Intelligence (MUST)
- Experience with .NET (MUST)
- Experience with JAVA (MUST)
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skill are a must.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, ability for multitasking and good organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and persistent in execution and follow-up tasks and the ability to lead and work in a team environment.
- Must conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times and utilize sound judgment in dealing with business information.
- Demonstrated skills in operating systems (MS platform – NT/XP/Windows 7, SERVER2012, CITRIX) database systems (MS SQL 2012, Oracle) and application systems (IBM Websphere, JBoss) is desirable
- Working knowledge of used programming languages (e.g. Java, .NET, C#) and have excellent ability to communicate and work effectively with other team members in a multicultural and international environment.
- Need to utilize sound judgment in dealing with business information.
- The ability to make recommendations for continuous quality improvements in all areas of accountability.
- Flexibility to work long hours as necessary and able to handle high pressure in a professional manner
Apply To: email@example.com