System Software Development Engineer
The System Software Development Engineer is responsible for developing system software for telecom and finance.
You are about to become part of a young and idealistic team: Experience Giesecke & Devrient’s long tradition of using cutting-edge technology. Explore the unlimited market of management services with us. Take advantage of the opportunity to work with associates and clients from all over the world.
Number of Vacancies: Several
- System products and solutions for telecom and finance customers
- Developing system software for telecom and finance
- Carrying out requirement analyses with customer support personnel and product managers
- Implementing industry standards for telecom and mobile payment
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field
- At least 2 years’ work experience
- Ability to communicate in English
- Proficient in Java and a grasp of at least one of the following technologies: J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Liferay
- Familiar with Oracle or another SQL database
- Preference given to candidates with a background in IC cards, payment technologies, or the telecom industry
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us! Send your application by e-mail GDChina.firstname.lastname@example.org.