System Support Specialist
The System Support Specialist will respond to and troubleshoot all customer software issues for all G+D CCT products. Ensure that all issues are resolved to the customer satisfaction within the contracted SLA times. Provide onsite assistance if required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Document all issues in G+D’s issue tracking system (currently HEAT)
- Keep information held in HEAT up-to-date all the time
- Setup and configuration of test environment in order to duplicate issues
- Work with R&D team in order to solve the issue
- Assist in the preparation of reports for customer communication
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationship with all customers at all times
- Keep up-to-date with technical and G+D product knowledge
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Computer Science or related degree and 4+ years experience in a customer support role and prior experience in banking industry is desirable.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skill are a must.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, ability for multitasking and good organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and persistent in execution and follow-up tasks and the ability to lead and work in a team environment.
- Must conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times and utilize sound judgment in dealing with business information.
- Generates enthusiasm and support of company objectives and is trustworthy and credible.
- Demonstrated skills in operating systems (MS platform – NT/XP/VISTA, SERVER200x, CITRIX) and skills in database systems (MS SQL 200x, Oracle).
- Working knowledge of used programming languages (e.g. VB 6.0, .NET, C#) and have excellent ability to communicate and work effectively with other team members in a multicultural and international environment.
- Must be willing to work in a 24x7 environment carrying a pager and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Need to utilize sound judgment in dealing with business information.
- The ability to make recommendations for continuous quality improvements in all areas of accountability.
- Flexibility to work long hours as necessary and able to handle high pressure in a professional manner.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at http://www.gi-de.com/ca. Giesecke+Devrient America offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Currency Technology America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer