Field Data Technician
Looking for a Field Data Technician responsible of Operating, Preparing / Sorting Banknotes, Raw Data Collection of banknotes and Repairs of Banknote Processing Machines in Middle East and Africa.
Scope and Purpose:
- Responsible of Operating, Preparing / Sorting Banknotes , Raw Data Collection of banknotes and Repairs of Banknote Processing Machines in Middle East and Africa
- Ensure high standards of BN selection and data quality; build up a strong link to customer’s operational staff based on technical excellence and reliability
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
- Operate + Repair Banknote Processing Machines respectively systems at customer sites
- Select Bank Notes as needed for Data Collection
- Prepare Bank Note Basic Packages
- Enable to Configure machines using software tools provided.
- Install, Repair, Service G+D products as per requirements
- Ensure telephone support for online preparation if needed for Bank Note Data Collection
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer engineering diploma/ degree or similar education
- Fluency in English and French /Arabic is mandatory.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in field service of high tech products, preferably within the African / Middle East region
- Good communication skills
- Candidate must be willing to travel extensively, also ready for longer stays abroad (2-3 months)
Apply To: email@example.com