System Engineer (Job Code: CCI-SE-002/2017)
This role has the technical responsibility for the system to be developed. The responsibility for the decomposition and integration of the system.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Analysis of customer requirements and system requirements.
- Project team member responsible for system matters.
- Ensuring platform and system integrity.
- System integration.
- Responsible for generating subsystem requirements specification documents .
- Responsible for generating the system specification.
- Responsible for preparing the technical portion of the engineering functional specification
- Achieving a defined level of maturity for practical tests and field tests.
- Issuing the order for the integration test and the release for the system test.
- Reviewing the required maturity level, such as for the engineering acceptance test, field test, and pre-series.
- Responsible for compliance with the schedule commitments for the integration phase
- Propose system design models, specifications, concept & diagrams to provide direction to system programmer and subsystem / development teams.
- Monitor, system functional test and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
- Core Knowledge in at least 2 subsystems (electronics, mechanical, software)
- Traceability, Validation – Requirement and Testing.
- DOORS, ALM, Bug tracking software.
- Configuration management
- International Collaboration
- Good English (speaking and writing)
- Communication: Be a team-player with open and proactive communication with all stakeholders (locally and with headquarter), collaborate
- Personal: Be self-organized, analytical and structured, quality oriented, have a good grasp and quick learning aptitude, continuously improve yourself and your environment, be effective and efficient
Experience: 5-8 years
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (Electronics)
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us! Send your application by e-mail. Please mention the Job Code in the subject of your email.
GDIndia - Currency Technology
Mr. Varun Chowdhary/Ms. Aditi Sharma