Technical Sales Manager - Software Solutions and Services
Responsible for Technical sales and customer relationship management for Currency Technology Software Solutions and Services (and Cash Center Solutions) with a strong supporting function for project management and support.
Key Result Areas / Responsibilities:
- Technical sales and customer relationship management for Currency Technology Software Solutions and Services (and Cash Center Solutions) with a strong supporting function for project management and support
- Ensure that business opportunities for Software Solutions and Services are developed and followed up tightly with the customer through the stage of project execution and completion
- Creating and managing business opportunities with potential customers and development of new projects
- Provide the Sales team with support in tracking leads, conducting sales presentations and maintaining relationship management on operational and managerial levels
- Responsible for tracking leads and opportunities on current systems (Salesforce) such as territory and account knowledge including: contact information, current product ownership, current and future plans and target areas for opportunity
- Direct interfacing and coordination with clients, partners and G+D internal staff for preparing technical specifications, offers and contracts
- Provide full customer to Sales Manager and Customer Account Manager to ensure that project targets (functionality/quality, delivery schedule, project budget, profitability) are met
- Support the development of product roadmaps, services and solution offerings in alignment with the Global and MEA Product Strategy (Value Added Solutions and Services)
- Development of software marketing program
- Focus on triggering new sales opportunities, by finding appropriate solutions in our product mix and packaging them in an offer to meet the customers’ requirements.
- Attend to the customer during the complete business cycle and follow up project milestones in close cooperation with Sales Administration, Project Management and Service
- Drive the technical sales part of Customer engagement, that includes answers to the technical part of incoming tenders
- Acquire a solid and in-depth understanding of customer's technical requirements and use this knowledge to develop the most relevant solution.
- Perform functional requirement analysis / engineering with the Customer and ensure that in the course of the product sales and implementation cycle all software related specifications (functional, design and user acceptance specifications) are mutually agreed, in place and executed.
- Assist with the supervision and control of software change requests in the course of the project life cycle.
- Achieve yearly technical sales targets and forecast goals as defined by objectives
- Liaise and negotiate with high ranking public and private sector staff
- Report and forecast sales (and project) activities
- Monitor and report competitor activities, products and services.
- Travel extensively within sales area to build up and maintain customer relationship
- Attend regular global sales meetings, training initiatives and global performance review sessions
- Work with product management to develop and execute marketing/sales programs
- At least 5 years of Technical Software Sales experience for technical products in the MEA region
- Advanced technical or business related degree with strong IT background (Operating systems, Databases, Networks, Server HW)
- Experience in developing and presenting solution designs as part of pre-sales activities
- Be able to respond to tender submission
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, ability for multitasking
- Detail-oriented and persistent in execution and follow-up of tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capability to listen, comprehend customer’s need and derive adequate technical and commercial solutions
- Mature approach to business and understanding of core principals of key account management
- Create resource plans for project implementations
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Fluency in written and spoken French and Arabic is highly beneficial
- Candidate must be willing to travel extensively in all over the MEA region (about 50%)
Email for applications: firstname.lastname@example.org