IT Operations Lead
Join us in shaping the future! We are now looking for a IT Operations Lead to join us at G+D Mobile Security Sweden AB for a permanent position based in Stockholm.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position. For more information, please visit: https://www.gi-de.com/de/de/mobile-security
We have an open position as IT Operations Lead with skill and ambition to strengthen our local IT operations. The role will work closely with our Local IT engineer, interface C-IT and R&D Devops engineers.
This is a new and permanent position located here in Stockholm and applications are welcome!
Areas of Responsibility
- User and business IT support in coordination with the C-IT Central Servicedesk
- Prepare plans for development and installation of data center according to present and future requirements.
- Monitor all software and hardware products and ensure compliance to G+D Data Center standards and systems.
- IT procurement and vendor management for data center
- Administer installation and maintenance of local data center.
- Monitor all activities related to analysis and implement all data center plans.
- Design and evaluation of all server systems according to Central IT Guidelines and local requirements.
- Coordinate daily operation together with C-IT Shared Service Center to achieve effective operation
- Perform troubleshoot on data center, identify issues and assist in timely resolution of same.
- Manage and perform research to design improvements of data center.
- Ensure adherence to all established guidelines and management practices for employees.
- Coordinate with C-IT, PS and R&D and perform compliant and efficient integration of critical systems into infrastructure.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Cisco Networking Essentials
- Wireless LAN networks
- Routing, switching technologies (Cisco solutions preferred)
- Network acceleration and prioritization technologies (Cisco and Riverbed solutions as preferred)
- Data Center Networking (Cisco Nexus solutions as preferred)
- Virtualization software and hyperconverged systems (XenCenter, VMware, Nutanix)
- Windows Server and Linux know-how
- Good understanding of IT Security and System Hardening
- Network monitoring and management tools
- Good interpersonal skills (verbal, written, presentation, social)
- ITIL v3 essentials
What we offer:
- A high performing international environment
- Great colleagues in an innovative company
- Competitive benefit package and collective agreement
- The chance to make a difference in your area of expertise
- Pleasant office located in Stockholm
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Please send your application with subject: “IT Operations Lead” to email@example.com