Mobile Application Developer
Join us in shaping the future! We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer for a permanent position based in Helsinki.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology group headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient Group. G+D Mobile Security has around 5,300 employees worldwide and generated sales of around 877 million euros in the 2019 financial year. More than 40 sales offices and more than 20 certified production and personalization locations worldwide ensure international customer proximity.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities over their entire lifecycle. Our products and solutions are used daily by banks, network operators, manufacturers of mobile devices and automobiles, health insurance companies, private and public transport companies and their customers to secure mobile payment, communication and interaction between devices. G+D Mobile Security holds a leading competitive and technological position in these markets. Further information can be found at https://www.gi-de.com/de/de/mobile-security
G+D Mobile Security Finland Oy is looking for a Mobile Application Developer to join a team in Helsinki to be part of the G+D Mobile Security’s global R&D organization, developing our end-to-end solutions for financial institutions. In this position you will be working in a team focusing on design and implementation of leading edge server and mobile software solutions for customers in banking, merchant, device manufacturing and automotive industries. You will be a member of a scrum team using agile software development methodology and latest software frameworks.
In this role your responsibilities include:
- Work with the product, project and operations teams to develop client-server solutions
- Learn and keep up with the latest in secure software development (e.g. OWASP)
- Be innovate and follow the latest technologies and technology trends with a focus on performance, compatibility, and security
- Deliver well tested and well documented code
- Work with teams to identify and fix issues when and if they appear
We expect the following experience and skills from you:
- Passion for software development
- 2+ years’ experience in software development
- B.Sc/M.Sc. degree in Computer Engineering (or close to completion)
- Experiences with some of the following languages: Java, Kotlin, JS/Typescript, C++ and Swift
- Understanding principles of REST APIs
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Basic Finnish knowledge is a plus
We offer attractive working conditions and benefits, and being part of our international team you will work with cutting-edge mobile and payment technologies in the fast growing digital payments landscape with international customers and partners worldwide.
To apply for this position please send your application with subject: “Mobile Application Developer” to firstname.lastname@example.org