Lead Engineer/ Senior Engineer / Engineer – Java / J2EE Dev
The Lead Engineer directs the software development life cycle.
- B.E. preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, telecommunication.
- Candidate must have worked in global IT companies in all the stages of the software development life cycle using various development methodologies with main focus on Java and open-source technologies.
- min 2+ years (2-11 years)
- Eclipse E4, Eclipse Modeling Framework, Maven, Hudson, Subversion/GIT, JiRA, Doors
- Self-motivated, Good Team Player, Positive Attitude, Good communication skills – written and verbal
Nice to have:
- Vaadin, Spring (Core, WS, Remoting, Security), Hibernate, JPA, SOAP, Selenium Knowledge of Smart Cards domain , EMV (MasterCard, Visa, etc..), Telecom SIM specifications (3GPP, ETS) , Java card standards, Safe net License Management System, JNI, HSM and Key Management / PKI / X509,XMLSig / SML enc, Cryptology, Proven knowledge to work in processes according to CMMI (Level 3)
Details – Must Have attributes:
- Experience in professional Java SE application development based on Eclipse framework, if possible E4!
- Minimum 2+ (2-9years) years of IT experience preferably in the above domains
- Good understanding for user friendly and professional GUI Design
- Exposure to Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Analysis, design and implementation of applications based on eclipse RCP framework
- Experience in test automation using Silk test, Selenium, JMeter , writing test scripts JUnit, DBUnit, defect analyses,reporting and tracking tools, requirement management
- “Customer First” attitude and flexible approach in work is an absolute must
- Should take Initiative to Identify areas for improvement that will result in improving operation efficiency, customer satisfaction, and adding value
- Unquestionable, proven integrity, loyalty & acceptable social behavior
- Structured, systematic, flexible and decision making attitude
- Quality consciousness
- Able to work independently with diligence in all levels
- Teambuilding and motivation skills
- Proactive, drive for self-learning and self-improvement
- Good communication skills
- Very good English, Fluent in written and spoken
- Exposure to German language is helpful
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us! Send your application by e-mail. Please mention the Job Code in the subject of your email.
Mr. Jenish Kumar A.
+91 20 4711 4000