Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our growing team in Dulles, VA. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient Group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
Reporting to the Head of Regional FP&A Americas, the Financial Analyst will be involved in numerous aspects of Regional and Corporate Finance. This position requires strong Excel skills, analytical skills, conceptual thinking, and a high degree of flexibility given the department demands. Serves an integral role in providing analytical support to the management team to improve regional and company operating and financial performance.
- Participate in managing the forecast and budget cycles
- Preparation and review of forecast and budget reports
- Provide actual, forecast and budget variance analysis and quality control
- Model and explain foreign exchange rate impact on financial results
- Develop reports extracting data from company ERP, EPM and MIS reporting tools
- Develop and continually refine key business metrics to support strategic decision making
- Build and maintain a data warehouse of financial data and other pertinent information
- Prepare Business Review Reports with analytics
- Create and maintain financial models
- Ad hoc financial reporting and analyses
- Other special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Three to five years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Keen ability to execute analyses and spot anomalies
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and prioritize is essential
- Must be a self-starter and independent worker with a high degree of flexibility
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior General ledger or Controlling experience is a plus
- Prior Project management experience is a plus
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at http://www.gi-de.com/us. Giesecke+Devrient America offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity