Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our growing team in Twinsburg, OH. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient Group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
2 Positions available. Continental Shift Structure (2-2-3) with hours 4:30pm-4:30am rotating days. Some OT required.
Job Summary: Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on all shop machinery. Perform general building maintenance throughout the facility and grounds.
- Troubleshoot and repair all shop machinery, Fabricate replacement parts when necessary, Perform preventative maintenance on all shop equipment, Perform general building maintenance throughout the facility. All other duties as assigned.
- Reports to Maintenance Manager.
- Must physically be able to bend, stretch, and stoop, but not limited to only these physical activities.
- Requires lifting of 40 lbs. or more without aid.
- Requires normal hand, eye, and walking coordination.
- Must be able to work from ladders as well as a scissors lift.
- Must be willing to work in all kinds of weather.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Completion of Electro/Mechanical Course from a recognized Technical Institute is preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in general machining (lath, milling, grinding).
- 2-3 years CNC operation/repair experience.
- 3-4 years machine repair/shop maintenance experience.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Requires a strong working knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Must posses the ability to diagnose and repair electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Must be highly motivated and willing to learn new systems and technologies.
- Must posses an excellent knowledge of basic hand tools.
- Must possess strong mathematics and computer skills.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at https://www.gi-de.com/en/us/career/jobs/. Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity