Petroleum Project System Framework Engineer
The Petroleum Project System Framework Engineer manages the development of the company’s petroleum project software, framework design, and updating developments.
You are about to become part of a young and idealistic team: Experience Giesecke & Devrient’s long tradition of using cutting-edge technology. Explore the unlimited market of management services with us. Take advantage of the opportunity to work with associates and clients from all over the world.
Number of Vacancies: Several
- Managing the development of the company’s petroleum project software, framework design, and updating developments
- Assisting in proposals of ways to improve the systems of the company’s related software products and projects
- Core product design and development, dealing with technical difficulties encountered during the development process
- Utilizing the latest technical breakthroughs and facilitating knowledge sharing within development groups to enhance the technical level of the entire development team
- 5+ years’ experience in using IC cards or system development in the finance industry; experience in international business development preferred
- Extensive knowledge of software engineering and familiar with project management theory; familiarity with best practices in the analysis of product and project requirements, project planning, schedule control, risk management, etc, and practical work experience in these areas.
- Proficient in software product design methods, experience in the analysis, management, design, and development of massive J2EE data frameworks with large-scale concurrent access
- Proficient in the design of J2EE distributed architecture, and familiar with the current trends in Java project development and design theory, preferably with their own unique ideas
- Independent analysis abilities: able to grasp the project as a whole, independently decide on the design strategy and implementation framework and ensure that the development team carries out this implementation roadmap
- Previous experience having independent responsibility for the framework design for two or more IC card or financial application projects, and must have played a key role in at least 4 similar projects (project manager, core programmer, system framework, etc.)
- Broad vision, understanding of developments in the industry, and an ability to quickly accept new technologies, maintaining the advanced nature of the technologies the company has developed
- Good communication skills, and ability to work and share information with others; must be able to lead a team in development work; must be able to handle a large workload
- Familiar with at least one type of large-scale relational database such as Oracle, Db2, Informix, Sybase, etc.
- Proficient in mainstream application servers such as Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, etc.
- Proficient in Java application development and mainstream framework development processes such as Struts 2, Hibernate, Spring, etc.; familiar with Eclipse and other development platforms, Rational Rose, PowerDesign, and other modeling tools, and project building tools such as Ant, Maven, etc.
- Good level of English
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us! Send your application by e-mail GDChina.firstname.lastname@example.org.