Senior Solutions Architect
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Solutions Architect to join our growing team in Atlanta, GA. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient Group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the internal solution coordination for regional projects, to act as a primary subject matter expert and to oversee customer delivery projects.
- To position and develop G+D’s solutions creating a customer need through customer meetings, presentations and demonstrations
- Develop thorough understanding of customer/business technical requirements
- Work with customers and internal departments to define project requirements and deliverables. Translate client requirements into production specifications/ programming requirements
- Understand and articulates customer business requirements and work alongside Product Management to define the corresponding solution design
- Assists sales directly and indirectly to develop technical designs, interfaces, requirements and solutions in accordance with the customer bid
- Prepares answers for bids, request for information (RFI) and request for proposal (RFP) and RFQ’s
- Manage and owns all technical issues that may arise during the sales cycle
- Help identify any gaps in standard product materials and communicate back to Product Management
- Develop project plans and project timelines for technical implementations (pilot/production deployment); alongside project management, determine resource requirements and track assigned resources for duration of project
- Escalate manpower issues as appropriate; Monitor Project dependencies, risks, issues, etc.
- Ensure all implementation projects develop within Scope, timeline, cost and quality as per client and G+D expectations
- Communicate, promote and support the G+D vision both internally and externally: Develop and build long-term customer relationships
- Maintain and increase knowledge of own technical domain as well as all other technology, products and services G+D offers
PRIMARY INTERNAL INTERFACES
- Customer Service
- Product Management
- Project Management
- R&D (sometimes)
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
Candidate should have experiences or applied skills in the following areas:
- BS Degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with extensive and detailed technical knowledge of NFC, Smart Card and SIM technology, payment and transit ecosystem and technologies
- Experience in managing Smart Card projects, managed services, manufacturing projects or IT projects.
- Track record of introducing, supporting and delivering new technologies into a market
- Setup and management of customer projects from the initial offer – planning to hand-over into volume production
- Interface to customers in Telecom and Payment verticals (and other key markets as required) and other external project partners during project life cycle
- Experience with continuous Project Risk Management, Change management and procurement management
- Excellent project communication and stakeholder management skills and experiences. Apply Project Scoreboard reporting and project reporting for Steering Committee
- Experience in project delivery; to client satisfaction with quality, on time, on budget with quality
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at http://www.gi-de.com/us. Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity