Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer to join our growing team in Dulles, VA. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient Group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The primary role of software engineer will be to designing and developing software related to telecommunication, smart cards, cryptography, GUI, and database
- Target platforms are desktops (pc and servers), mobile devices (mobile phones, wearables), and embedded systems (smart cards, SOC).
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Document and maintain software functionality. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math
- Must have minimum two years of experience in C# software development
- At least intermediate level in developing, debugging and testing of complex C# applications
- Proven ability of understanding, modifying and improving existing C# source codes
- Experience with MySQL or SQL Server preferred
- Programming skills in other languages, like Java, C++, Python, is a plus
- Experience with smart cards or embedded SW development is a plus
- Strong troubleshooting, analyzing and multi-tasking skills
- Detail and task oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Self-starter and fast-learner
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at http://www.gi-de.com/us. Giesecke+Devrient America offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity