Principal Engineer (Java) – Architecture & Requirements
The Principal Engineer (Java) plays a major role in the development of Java applications.
- BE computers, or any Branch who has worked in global IT services companies in all the stages of the software development life cycle using various development methodologies with main focus on managed services.
- min 13+ years (13-17 years)
- Java, Hibernate, Entity Manager, Wicket, Struts, Spring, JUnit, Oracle DB, Enterprise Architect
- Java, JEE, JPA, Oracle, Tomcat, Liferay portal
Other Tools used:
- Clear Case, Clear Quest, Doors, Enterprise Architect
- Self-motivated, Focused, Good Team Player, Positive Attitude, Good communication skills – written and verbal, proactive.
Nice to have:
- Experience of dealing with international customers (Germany/ USA )
- Proven knowledge to work in processes according to CMMI (Level 3)
Details – Must Have attributes:
- Over 13+ years of extensive software architecture, design, development experience including about 7+ years of experience in design and development of Java/JEE applications
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in architecting/ designing solutions for Web Based applications/ portals
- Core skills should include object oriented analysis and design, development of web based and other JEE applications using technologies like Core Java, EJB, SOA, JMS, Servlets, JSP, XML, EJB, JDBC
- Should have good understanding of open source frameworks like Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit
- Other skills should include creating requirements specifications, architecture and design documents
- Expert know-how in software architecture methodology and tools (e.g. UML, Enterprise Architect)
- Experience in product development environment is preferred.
- Exposure to work in cross-cultural multi-national development environment is desired.
- Candidate should be self-motivated, Should have positive attitude and good team player in organization.
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills.
- “Product First” attitude and flexible approach in work is an absolute must
- Identify areas for improvement that will result in improving product efficiency, customer satisfaction, and adding value
- Responsibilities – analysis, design and implementation of various Web Portals and Online Tools
- Should be ready to take technical ownership of the product
- Unquestionable, proven integrity and loyalty
- Structured, systematic and decision making work attitude
- Quality consciousness
- Perfect social behavior
- Able to work independently with diligence in all levels
- Initiative and drive for self-learning and self-improvement
- Good communication skill
- Very good English, fluently written and spoken
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us! Send your application by e-mail. Please mention the Job Code in the subject of your email.
Mr. Jenish Kumar A.
+91 20 4711 4000