Join us in shaping the future! We are now looking for a Digital Issuance Service Owner to join us at G+D Mobile Security Finland for a permanent position based in Helsinki.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position. For more information, please visit: https://www.gi-de.com/de/de/mobile-security
The Service Owner for Digital Issuance domain has the end-to-end responsibility for related services delivered by Professional Services, which also includes management of the service portfolio to ensure the right service mix, as well as being aware of impact of changes on services.
The Service Owner works to stay on top of matters that regard development and delivery of services, and therefore maintains a number of internal interfaces throughout Professional Services and the company. These interfaces include communication with different departments in the company to follow and impact the service setup, to provide service information in sales phases and to align service transitions and delivery of the service portfolio.
Role includes also close support and guidance to sales teams in the field of Digital Issuance and potentially other solutions too. Sales related activities cover for example training and pre-sales support in terms of customer meetings and bid preparations.
In order to have the overall end-to-end service expertize and awareness of all matters that affects the service, the Service Owner has excellent interpersonal and internal stakeholder management skills, as well as deep technical skills in applicable service areas.
Areas of Responsibility include, but is not limited to:
- Service strategy and roadmap
- Defining and maintaining SLAs
- End-to-end Service Lifecycle Management for the portfolio
- Continuous measurement of performance of the service, as well as subsequent design and implementation of improvements in order to increase resource and cost effectiveness
- Provide input to Global Head Service & Solution Sales with regards to future strategic development and unaccounted for developments
- Close collaboration with other functions in regards to defining, planning and executing on service specification requirements on new and existing services
- Identify and address day-to-day continuous improvement activities for further actions, related to tools, procedures and compliance fulfilment
- Sales support both in pre-sales and post-sales phases
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree or equivalent experience or education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience from Service Lifecycle / Portfolio Management / Product Management, preferably as service or portfolio owner
- Experience of IT, Cloud technologies and/or Security information systems
- IT, Banking and/or Payment industry experience
- Deep understanding of complex software solutions, software services and solution portfolio
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Able to understand and motivate people to towards common aims
- Initiative to drive matters to closure and follow-up outstanding items
- Driver mentality, strong sense of ownership
What we offer
- A high performing international environment
- Great, helpful colleagues in an innovative company
- Competitive benefit package and collective agreement
- The chance to make a difference in your area of expertise
- Pleasant office located in Helsinki
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Please send your application with subject: “Service Owner” to firstname.lastname@example.org.