Senior Mobile Application Developer
Join us in shaping the future! We are looking for a Senior Mobile Application Developer for a permanent position based in Helsinki.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology group headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient Group. G+D Mobile Security has around 5,300 employees worldwide and generated sales of around 868 million euros in the 2018 financial year. More than 40 sales offices and more than 20 certified production and personalization locations worldwide ensure international customer proximity.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities over their entire lifecycle. Our products and solutions are used daily by banks, network operators, manufacturers of mobile devices and automobiles, health insurance companies, private and public transport companies and their customers to secure mobile payment, communication and interaction between devices. G+D Mobile Security holds a leading competitive and technological position in these markets. Further information can be found at https://www.gi-de.com/de/de/mobile-security
G+D Mobile Security Finland Oy is looking for a Senior Mobile Application Developer to join a team in Helsinki to be part of the G+D Mobile Security’s global R&D organization, developing our end-to-end solutions for financial institutions. In this position you will be working closely with Products Owners and Product Management focusing on design and implementation of leading edge server and mobile software solutions for customers in banking, merchant, device manufacturing and automotive industries. You will be a senior member of a Scrum team using agile software development methodology and latest software frameworks.
In this role your responsibilities include:
- Work with the product, project and operations teams to develop client-server solutions the intended purpose.
- Staying up to date with the latest in secure software development (e.g. OWASP)
- Contribute to the architectural and design best practices
- Drive utilization of test automation and CI/CD deployments
- Be innovate and advocate the use of latest technologies and technology trends with a focus on performance, compatibility, and security
- Deliver well tested and well documented code
- Work with teams to identify and fix issues when and if they appear
- Undertake technology evaluation, product selection, PoC and provide actionable recommendations
- Mentor and coach junior developers, ensure they learn and carry out software development best practices
We expect the following experience and skills from you:
- 5+ years’ experience in developing client applications and libraries
- Strong experiences with some of the following languages: Java, Kotlin, JS/Typescript, C++ and Swift
- Experience in consuming REST APIs
- Knowledge of cryptography and security protocols is a benefit
- Server side development skills (Node, Java) are a benefit
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
We offer attractive working conditions and benefits, and being part of our international team you will work with the cutting-edge mobile and payment technologies in the fast growing digital payments landscape with international customers and partners worldwide.
To apply for this position please send your application with subject: “Senior Mobile Application Developer” to firstname.lastname@example.org