Manager - Solution Sales & Project Management
Responsible for Sales & Project Management of Secure Device Solutions (e.g. eSIM, Over The Air platform, Device Management solutions, M2M, NFC, IOT, Cyber Security, etc.) in coordination with existing Solution team and the Key Account team, in compliance with regional sales strategy for Middle East.
- Sales & Project Management of Secure Device Solutions (e.g. eSIM, Over The Air platform, Device Management solutions, M2M, NFC, IOT, Cyber Security, etc) in coordination with existing Solution team and the Key Account team, in compliance with regional sales strategy for Middle East.
- The clear goal is to further expand G+Ds sales and presence in Middle East, and build a strong foundation for the years to come.
- Support of local / regional Telecom Sales teams at developing SDM business with existing and new accounts.
- Analyzing the available market in close cooperation with sales and initiating / executing sales and business development activities for SDM.
- Developing sales and business development strategies for the region in cooperation with sales.
- Focus on overall support of commercial topics, in particular pricing (models) and terms & conditions in alignment with the business lines.
- Project Management, planning, coordination and monitoring of customer projects of MS during the complete project cycle in technical and commercial terms
- Conduct of all project related administrative duties: kick-off reviews, continuous follow-ups, record keeping, contract management, status / management reporting, risk evaluation and project in work reviews.
- Supporting and ensuring engagement with customers.
- Safeguarding customers exploit their platforms to the maximum, upsell potentials are recognized, explained to customers and executed.
- Responsible for sanity of pipeline entries and assuring that the regional sales team is working on an appropriate number (which supports the OIT / budget targets) of opportunities which are monitored in the pipeline tool.
- Ensuring opportunities are properly qualified through engagement with customers and local sales team where and if required.
- Initiating interaction and driving sales activities with (potential) customers. Coordination of RFX responses.
- Protection and tracking of recurring revenues (S&M, License expansion, hosted contracts).
- Proposal of (new) use cases - initiate and drive innovations for applications from a sales perspective.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales of solutions preferably in the telecom or software industry.
- Project Management and Delivery of solutions.
- Capable of developing business with existing and new customers
- Ideally a background from a Mobile Operator.
- Degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering or equivalent long term experience and understanding of complex communication technology and / or software solutions.
- Self-driven, open minded, result oriented team player who independently drives sales and business development to expand and maintain current sales positioning.
- Willing to do international travelling frequently.
- Fluency in English written/spoken is mandatory.
- Arabic and German language skills is an added plus.
Email for applications: email@example.com