Join us in shaping the future! We are now looking for a System Engineer to join G+D Mobile Security Sweden AB for a permanent position based in Stockholm.
Giesecke+Devrient is a global company that offers security technologies, both in the physical and digital spheres. Every day, billions of people benefit from G+D innovations in their personal, digital and business lives. With around 11,300 employees across 32 countries, the corporate group develops, manufactures, and distributes products and solutions for the safeguarding of payment processes, identities, connectivity, and data.
You will work in a multi-cultural team, collaborate with Customer Support Engineers and Datacenter Operations Engineers and provide technical expertise for installation and configuration services to our customers in the EMEA region, both remotely and on site. We want you to leverage on best practices in continuous integration and delivery and help drive optimization and improvements to achieve customer excellence.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Application competence – to be able to deploy and troubleshoot, applications which are G+D proprietary (training is provided internally) as well as various 3rd party software.
- Resolve technical issues in co-ordination with Development teams and Product Management.
- Testing - Produce and adapt test plans as required by Customer Solution.
- Perform system software and integration testing to agreed standard and plans.
- International travelling to customer locations might be required.
- A good understanding of networking and virtualization is required, you are the technical link between the customer and our infrastructure operations team.
- Infrastructure competence – Our software runs on a variety of Public, Private and Regulated cloud environments. You will need to have good understanding of the key elements of virtualization, networking and automation.
- Documentation is also key part of the job, writing test specifications, updating the internal knowledge base for project engineering team.
- ITIL foundation is a good to have or at least understanding on how to work in a service delivery organization.
What we offer:
- A high performing international environment
- Great colleagues in an innovative company
- Competitive benefit package and collective agreement
- The chance to make a difference in your area of expertise
- Pleasant office located in Stockholm
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Please send your application with subject: System Engineer to firstname.lastname@example.org