Giesecke+Devrient is seeking a Legal Intern to support the Legal Department with various legal support tasks, including drafting and reviewing of contracts and other legal documents, performing research, maintaining the contracts database, assisting with document management and other work as required. Hours are flexible to reflect class/study requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with review and drafting of agreements
- Perform legal research
- Maintain legal files and management of contracts database
- Support transactional negotiations and drafting efforts
- Assist with Legal Department infrastructure management, e.g., matter tracker and invoice management
- Enrolled in law school
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong grammar and writing skills
- Detail oriented/ Dependable
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter; works independently when given a task
- Past document review experience
- Past Database management experience
- Familiarity with and/or interest in technology, technology agreements and U.S. Patent & Trademark Office procedures
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at http://www.gi-de.com/us. Giesecke & Devrient America offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke & Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity