Join us in shaping the future! G+D Mobile Security Sweden AB is looking for an Senior Controller with experience in an international IT, project delivery, managed services, software development or consulting environment in a full time position based in Stockholm.
Giesecke+Devrient is a global company that offers security technologies, both in the physical and digital spheres. Every day, billions of people benefit from G+D innovations in their personal, digital and business lives. With around 11,300 employees across 32 countries, the corporate group develops, manufactures, and distributes products and solutions for the safeguarding of payment processes, identities, connectivity, and data.
Do you want to work in a truly international environment? Come and join us in shaping the future! G+D Mobile Security Sweden AB is looking for an experienced Financial Controller with experience from an international IT, project delivery, managed services, software development or consulting environment. As Financial Controller you will be the business partner for the managing director and play an important role in producing the financial budgets and forecasts. You are a true team player and like to help and share your knowledge with others. It is a full-time position based in Stockholm reporting to the Finance Director. This position offers the opportunity to develop within the Finance area with a great team in an inspiring atmosphere.
- Business partner for the Managing Director, CFO of the region, the Finance Director and functional managers
- Preparation of financial budgets and forecast (cost centers, P&L, balance sheet and cash flow)
- Monthly analysis of the business performance
- Customer project and product profitability
- Continuous improvement of business processes and financial performance measurement (KPI)
- Contribution to monthly and year end closings
- General Finance administrative tasks, reporting and business follow up
Qualifications and experience:
A successful candidate have a University degree in Business Administration specialized in finance & accounting or an equivalent education as well as an in-depth knowledge in various financial rules and regulations. Expertise in international accounting standards is an advantage. Previous experience of a financial controlling position would be a good platform for this next step. Experience from an international environment and previous managerial reporting and financial analysis experience is also valued highly. Candidates need to have strong IT skills: MS Excel (VBA desired), PowerPoint, Word. SAP FI/ CO, BOPC and QlikView knowledge desirable. English is a must, both written and spoken.
You have an interest in financial rules and regulations and are comfortable discussing and working with others in an international context. You have an analytic approach to problem solving and enjoy delivering good results within given deadlines. You have a strong work ethic and work proactively to plan your actions in advance with close attention to detail.
What the company offers?
- The chance to make a difference in your area of responsibility and the company as a whole
- A dynamic, international environment
- Great colleagues in an innovative company
- Competitive benefit package and collective agreement
In this recruitment process G+D partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Anette Wickholm on 070-712 9808. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
Consider this before you submit your application
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure your name and contact information is included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
- Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
We look forward to receiving your application!