Next generation banking
Today’s users of banking services expect their bank to provide financial services and solutions that are state of the art but still secure, convenient and easy to access – anytime, anyhow, anywhere.
For you to cater and nurture your customers with services they expect, you need to digitalize every aspect of your business. Designing these services to be channel agnostic and customer centric creates trust and builds relationships. Your key to staying relevant to your customers is to seamlessly and securely manage their customer journey. Security by design!
Main trends driving the industry
- Customer experience will be the most important issue for the next generation banking and paramount for customer loyalty. This is shown by the market adopting new technologies that are driven by customer behavior. And industry disruptors are setting new standards based on how to enrich the customer experience even further.
- The next generation banking customers have already adopted these new ways, with 67% of the customers being native in Mobile Banking usage, with 54% of the Mobile Banking users say this behavior is driven by convenience.
- For you, your mayor challenges are connected with changing the value chain, in order to identify new revenue streams and create customer stickiness.
- Also, a shifting industry landscape prompt for identifying new differentiators in order to create value to your customers.
- And the never ending growing digital demands, both from infrastructural and technical perspectives as well as from customers and their expectations, are immense.
- At G+D Mobile Security we understand the new challenges that come with new customer expectations. And we can transform these use cases into new business models – always with the customer at heart.
- Our solutions bring technological and marketing benefits that enhance and differentiate products and services in order to build trust and add brand engagement, create loyalty and differentiate from competition.
Banking 2.0 – A New Age for Financial Institutions
The way your customers pay and interact with their bank will fundamentally change in the future.
For millennials, online banking via app is already the method of choice – and forecasts predict that by 2021 there will be 936 million users for mobile payment only, up from 148 million in 2016. How can financial institutions meet the digital challenges to create and build innovative and secure services that consumers will value and trust?
Customer first means Digital first!
To enhance the customer expectation, by offering seamless digitalized onboarding of new customers, that is fully compliant, new customer acquisition is made easy. And with safe payment tokenization and authentication with biometrics, transactions have never been simpler as well as keeping you top of wallet – regardless if digital payments or by physical card payments. With G+D Mobile Security’s trustworthy and secure solutions new revenue streams are easily identified, enabling all types of businesses: virtual, physical, online and offline. And allowing your customers become premium customers.
Protecting your identity journey – step by step
Successful solutions for a future-proof banking experience
Secure the customer ID journey in an easy, convenient and UX friendly way with a channel agnostic approach - from onboarding to provisioning and usage via mobile authentication. Enable customer benefits with a flexible, fast and fully customized service offering, meeting the digital challenges of the future.
Manage identities easily via compliant and seamless online onboarding and let your customers access their services with secure biometric authentication on the go. All by offer a great user experience for faster activation and increased usage.
Authentication of users, services and transactions are done with an omni-channel approach, protecting your customer relationships as well as offering convenient, flexible, and secure digital payments - designed with users at heart.
With G+D’s innovative technical solutions and individualization services, you can turn conventional payment cards into powerful service-providing tools.
> Explore our range of payment card options
G+D’s implementation of today’s EMV standards not only reduces card fraud, but also secures new revenue streams for financial institutions with contactless and mobile payments.
Asking Siri to play a song or Google for a restaurant recommendation is one thing, but it’s another issue when it comes to sharing sensitive personal information. VPAs and smart speakers are new, developing technologies and using them for financial tasks offers another possible entry point for cyber criminals.
Twenty years ago, American Express ran with a marketing slogan, ‘Just pay with your name’. G+D now enables banks to reinvent that slogan to ‘Just pay with a smile’ by enabling customer centric, safe and secure authentication methods.
Mastercard and Visa both now require that newly issued payment cards be dual interface, which adds further force to the changes sweeping through the world of payments. Mikko Kähkönen, Head of Product Management Payment at G+D Mobile Security, discusses the latest developments behind the uptake of Dual Interface Chip Cards.
Secure banking valYOUes. It’s all about managing identities.
Juniper has commended G+D Mobile Security as one of the leading providers of payment offerings, with a strong emphasis on securing transactions in both the online and offline space. Leverage on our expertise in digitalizing your banking experience!