Adaptation Engineer (Job Code: CCI-ADP-001/2017)
Responsible for adaptations of highly sophisticated and complex machines for new currencies worldwide, for existing currencies in case of changes and upgrades. Responsible for adaptation test and observation of the standards for adaptation and documentation.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Execute adaptation of Banknote processing machines for new currencies for new / existing customers.
- Carry out adaptation of the machines for existing customers in case new denominations are launched or existing denominations are changed.
- Execute adaptation work and tests in-house and on customers site independently.
- Close communication and coordination with the international adaptation centers.
- Creation of adaptation processes, procedures and standards (technical and operational), write specifications and change requests regarding adaptation tools and sensor algorithms, participate in PCB boards etc.
- Global consulting function - capability to deliver all necessary support functions for the global adaptation network. (set up of work flows, work standards, templates, global planning, create and conduct trainings and documentation for autonomous work of global adaptation specialists...).
- Currency & Vault management – Capable of managing the bank notes and vault accounts. Maintain proper records of currency import, export, issuance to different project. Trigger audits, communication with banks and RBI, renewal of approvals in time.
- Understand basics of image processing technics.
- Knowledge in Software Programming.
- Experience / skills in project management.
- Programing skills in any language.
- Experience in bank note sorting systems.
- Basic knowledge of bank note security features.
- Keen and persistent in solving problems.
- Able to work methodically and to understand and describe complex issues.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ideally experienced in working with international customers.
Experience: 5-8 Years
Qualification: Degree in any of the following discipline : Computer, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation .
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us! Send your application by e-mail. Please mention the Job Code in the subject of your email.
GDIndia - Currency Technology
Mr. Varun Chowdhary/Ms. Aditi Sharma