HR Business Partner
Join us in shaping the future! We are now looking for a HR Business Partner to join G+D Mobile Security Sweden AB for a permanent position based in Stockholm.
In a fast changing world, it takes pioneering spirit to create trustworthy technology. We enable secure connectivity and payment solutions for billions of people around the globe. At G+D Mobile Security, you will play a key role in realizing the digital transformation.
We are seeking a highly innovative and inspired and HR Business Partner to manage the day-to-day operations of all HR activities. Coaching and counselling management and employees regarding employee relations, policies, procedures, benefits and programs. The successful candidate will use their expertise to ensure support to a high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity and goal attainment. The HR Business Partner works with all kind of HR projects and activities and ensures that HR administration is sufficient and efficient in giving support to the organization to meet its obligation for competitive business. The candidate has excellent computer skills and can easily get acquainted with new programs and systems.
In addition, we believe that the candidate has a business-oriented mindset and enjoys challenges as well as being self-driven, having a positive mindset and being a real team player.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Consulting and coaching of leaders in all HR related areas
- Recruitment, onboarding and offboarding
- Work environment, health and safety
- Payroll administration
- Compensation and benefits
- Guide the workforce through engagement and transparent
- Updates and maintenance in our systems, incl. SAP.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies,
procedures and documentation
- HR administrative activities in various areas
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both spoken and written.
- Ability to take own initiatives and to act as a team player
- Service minded with high integrity
- Excellent computer skills. Strong user in Office, incl. Excel.
- Highly driven and strong sense of ownership
- Solution oriented and with a positive attitude
- A Bachelor degree within HR or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience of working with collective agreements
What we offer:
- A high performing international environment
- Great colleagues in an innovative company
- Competitive benefit package and collective agreement
- The chance to make a difference in your area of expertise
- Pleasant office located in Stockholm
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Please send your application with subject: “HR Business Partner” to [email protected]