Smart Card Software R&D Engineer (Global Products)
The Smart Card Software R&D Engineer develops develop smart card operating systems and smart card applications for global products.
You are about to become part of a young and idealistic team: Experience Giesecke & Devrient’s long tradition of using cutting-edge technology. Explore the unlimited market of management services with us. Take advantage of the opportunity to work with associates and clients from all over the world.
- Using C, assembly languages, or Java to develop smart card operating systems and smart card applications, especially global smart card applications
- Completing the design and implementation of software according to smart card specifications and requirements
- Dealing with the technical concerns of internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computers, communications, or electronics
- Solid foundation in programming with C, assembly languages, or Java
- Ability to quickly read and understand English technical documents; good listening and speaking skills in English
- At least 1 years’ work experience; outstanding graduates will also be considered
- Work experience in smart cards and related fields preferred
- Work experience with tablets preferred
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us! Send your application by e-mail [email protected]