Protecting identities of IoT-connected devices
Low-power, wide-area networks (LPWAN) are opening up new opportunities and connectivity options for applications that require low-power consumption and low bandwidth. Industries like smart cities and logistics have seen remarkable innovations in this area in the last few years. At the same time, the massive growth in connected devices increases the risk of cyberattacks.
Experts expect to see LPWAN connections rise to a total of 848 million in 2020 in 5 key application areas. G+D Mobile Security protects both LPWAN and LoRaWAN™ – Long Range Wide Area Network are a leading LPWAN technology – with end-to-end IoT security solutions – from onboarding, secure key provisioning, identification, and data transmission to device lifecycle management. G+D provides the IoT devices on your cellular and non-cellular networks with robust authentication to ensure they exchange secure data.
*Source: Pyramid Research - Low Power Wide Area Internet of Things: Market Forecasts and MNO Approaches
How Trusted Key Management by G+D supports IoT ecosystem needs
By 2025, we expect to see about half of the devices in the Internet of Things to connect via low power wide area networks.Sharath Muddaiah, G+D Mobile Security
Benefits of Trusted Key Management
Benefits for manufacturers of IoT device or modules
• Key provisioning and rigorous authentication for device manufacturer
• Reduces costs by removing key management burden
• Allows a secure and seamless device journey from onboarding, roaming, and full-lifecycle management to removal of IoT devices from infrastructure. This includes firmware updates, provider-change, etc.
Benefits for IoT network service providers
• Simplifies key management and device identification
• Ensures data transmitted is not compromised over LoRa networks
• Ensures end-to-end secured data transmission from device to app via LoRa network
The G+D TKM portfolio
Cellular IoT portfolio
with SIM solutions
Non-cellular IoT portfolio
+Key provisioning at manufacturing
+Key management systems
+Application layer security
G+D's expert consultants help you secure your IoT needs
G+D’s consulting services offer device manufacturers, mobile network operators, module makers, and industries like mining a scalable, cost-efficient solution to secure your IoT needs.
Our expert consultants work closely with you to ensure that all your safety requirements are supported.